PLEASE READ THE AGGREMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMIDIES.
These website standard terms and conditions written on this webpage shall manage you use of this website. These terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this website. By using this website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
1. Intellectual Property Rights:
Other than the content you own, under these terms, civil.amitkumarsachin.com and / or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website.
You are granted limited licence only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
2. Hyperlinking to our Content:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- You are specifically restricted from all of the following publishing any Website material in any other media.
- Selling, sub-licensing and / or otherwise commercialising any website material.
- Publicly performing and / or showing any Website materials.
- Without our permission Any audio, video, text, images or other materials you choose to display / publish / copy / screenshots / snipping on this website in any mode ONLINE or OFFLINE is prohibited.
- Using this website in any way that is or may be damaging to this website.
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this Website.
- Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website.
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this website are restricted from being access by you and civil.amitkumarsachin.com may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and Password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
4. Your Content:
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other materials you choose to display / publish on this website.
By displaying Your Content, you grant civil.amitkumarsachin.com a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. civil.amitkumarsachin.com reserve the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
5. Limitation of liability:
In no event shall civil.amitkumarsachin.com , nor any of its officers, directors any employee, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. civil.amitkumarsachin, including its officers, directors any employee shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
7. Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
8. Variation of Terms:
civil.amitkumarsachin.com is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, any by using this website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The civil.amitkumarsachin.com is allowed to assign, transfer, and sub contract it’s right and / or obligation under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and / or obligation under these Terms.
10. Entire Agreement:
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between civil.amitkumarsachin.com and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
11. Governing law and Jurisdiction:
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of the state of Bihar, India, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Bihar, India for the resolution of any disputes.
NOTE: (i) Visitors must agree with all these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.*
(ii) If You Have any qurstions about this Aggreement, please contact us by email at following means.* with subject ‘TERMS AGGREMENT’